day after thanksgiving shopping at its finest. not only will frank james be open normal hours 12-7 offering 25% off everything in the store, but we will also have some stuff down at the cleaners. we're basically giving it away all over town. xoxo
if you've ever been into the shop you have surely seen this photo of my dear fritz. what you don't know is the creepy things i tell people when they ask "who is that"? below are my answers.
photo credit: adam levey
1. "thats my boyfriend. he died. are you going to buy that?"
2. "thats the owner of the store, he's watching us. are you going to buy that?"
3. "i don't see a picture up there. are you going to buy that?"
4. "thats my ex boyfriend. he dumped me, i'm really sad about it. are you going to buy that?"
5. "thats my reason to live right there." then i blow the photo a kiss.
bosquez jewelry is crafted in gold fill, sterling silver, minerals and gemstones. all jewelry is handmade in austin, texas. the designer, marisa, loves the science and the myth behind stones. she is inspired by the mysteries of the Cosmos and the loveliness of Earth. bosquez jewelry seeks to create effortless, thoughtful and sensual jewelry
above are a couple of my favorite pieces from the collection. many more offered in store, all lovely as hell.
this past summer i helped out (sat on the couch eating potato chips and drinking all the vodka in the room) with solestruck's multi brand fall look book shot down at the ace hotel. below is my favorite image from the shoot. check the full look book online at solestruck.com